TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to SacramentoLawGroup.com. This site is maintained for informational purposes only. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site and exit this site immediately.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement”) states the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of sacramentolawgroup.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Site. This Agreement can be modified at any time by Sacramento Law Group upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications are effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at sacramentolawgroup.com/terms-of-use. Each use by you will constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
2. Site Use. Sacramento Law Group grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site only for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree to not copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Sacramento Law Group and Sacramento Law Group may terminate your use of this site at any time.
3. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sacramento Law Group and Adam Garcia and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SACRAMENTO LAW GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SACRAMENTO LAW GROUP OR ADAM GARCIA BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
7. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Sacramento Law Group or its affiliates.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
9. Termination. Sacramento Law Group may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.